Position: HR Consultant
Tel: 01926 422292
Paul is a HR Specialist with 22 years' experience of HR including:
- Delivering the right working culture for the business,
- delivering performance management tools that work on a global level,
- developing and managing reward structures to maximise sales and Company profitability,
- applying the right Benefits to support the organisations to be ‘employer of choice’,
- implementing Quality processes and systems,
- coaching, managing and developing teams,
- supporting organisational design through change processes,
- designing and implementing HR information systems,
- ensuring HR practices are legally compliant as well as appropriate for the business requirements, and
- management of non-HR items, such as pensions, company vehicles, IT teams, health & safety, facilities management.
Outside of work, Paul is married with a daughter who has a rare genetic condition - Williams Syndrome. Paul loves spending a lot of time with his family and has been involved in functions raising over £20,000 for the Williams Syndrome charity.