Other specialist sectors
At HB&O Chartered Accountants and Financial Advisers in Leamington Spa, Coventry and Warwickshire, we work with a wide range of clients. These include owner-managed businesses, family businesses, SMEs and larger companies.
Whatever the size and nature of their business, our clients value the expertise and experience of our team in specialised services, including
- accountancy and audit
- business advisory services
- charities & not for profit
- corporate finance
- financial services, through HB&O Financial Services
- international business
- management services
- business tax and personal tax advice and planning
which help their enterprises to develop and grow, to identify new business opportunities and to achieve their full potential.
Although our Leamington Spa and Coventry accountancy teams work with a broad cross-section of owner-managed businesses, family firms and SMEs, we have developed particular skills and expertise in a number of professional, business and industry sectors.
Business areas in which we are able to offer in-depth experience and understanding of the very specific issues and challenges involved include:
- aerospace and automotive engineering
- architects, solicitors, surveyors and other professional practices
- businesses involved in research and development (R&D)
- care homes
- construction and property development
- FCA regulated businesses
- golf clubs
- IT contractors and one-person limited companies
- marketing and design
- medical professionals
- motor repair facilities
- patent box regime
- subsidiaries and branches of foreign parent companies
- transport, distribution and logistics
If your business is operating in one of these sectors and you would like more information about how we can work with you, please click on the sector above and contact the person named there to help you with your specialist needs.