Already converted academies
As schools grow in experience and confidence in operating as academies, they may need advisors who can provide a broader range of accountancy, tax and business advisory services that those they originally appointed.
As business-minded organisations, academies also want to make the best use of their resources, to keep as much funding as possible within the school.
At HB&O in Leamington Spa, Coventry and Warwickshire, we recognise that academies have specific and specialised accountancy, audit and business advisory needs and have developed a suite of cost-effective services tailored to the needs of academy schools.
With our flexible approach, we can do as little or as much as you need us to, including providing a fully outsourced finance function that you might associate only with larger, national accountancy practices.
Whatever we do, you can be sure that we’ll provide proactive, client-focused services focused on keeping your academy compliant and in the best possible financial health. Our services include:
accounts preparation and audit services
- management accounting preparation and interpretation
- VAT issues, including registration and reclaiming VAT
- corporation tax issues arising from commercial and community activities
- financial healthchecks to ensures financial systems are fit for purpose
- Advice to support strategic forward planning
- pension valuations and accounting requirements
- payroll preparation services
- bookkeeping and management accounting advice and services
- audit services
- HR compliance advice
- IT support
- cost reduction services.