Forensic accounting may not be an everyday business issue but if you suspect money is going astray in-house, want advice in a dispute with shareholders or need a share or pension asset evaluation, specialist advice is essential.
HB&O's forensic accountants in Leamington Spa, Coventry and Warwickshire regularly work with businesses and their lawyers on financial issues involving legal proceedings, to interpret and evaluate evidence and provide accurate, independent reports.
Our services include:
- contested business losses
- contractual, partnership and shareholder disputes
- royalty and copyright disputes
- defences under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- fraud investigations and assessment of the taxation implications
- loss of earnings
- matrimonial disputes, including pension splitting arrangements
- mediation and arbitration
- personal injury claims, including claims for pension losses
- professional negligence claims
- share valuations, including minority interests
- tax enquiries
- expert determinations
- single joint expert reports.