Mergers and acquisitions
The acquisition of a company, or merging with another enterprise, can make sense from different business perspectives, ranging from increasing your market share and reducing competition to cutting costs and overheads and gaining the skills of specialist staff.
Whether you are starting a new venture or expanding an existing business, HB&O Corporate Finance can help you make informed decisions, throughout the acquisition or merger process, and support you every step of the way. Our services include:
- Identifying potential business targets and making approaches to them
- Carrying out a valuation of the business and negotiating with vendors
- Carrying out financial due diligence
- Structuring sale agreements
- Raising finance
- Advising on tax implications and maximising tax efficiency
- Advising on HR issues relating to taking on a new workforce.