Business and share valuations
Obtaining an agreed business valuation is an essential part of many commercial transactions.
Whether you need a company or share valuation as you prepare to sell your business, because you are seeking funding for expansion or for a business acquisition, or as part of an internal reorganisation or a broader restructuring, HB&O Corporate Finance can help.
We can also provide detailed business and share valuation reports for tax, legal and commercial reporting purposes, for banks and other lenders, solicitors and for HM Revenue & Customs. Our services include:
- Detailed reviews to establish the current business or share value
- Advice on increasing the value
- The impact of the company or share valuation on current and future business strategy
- Business valuations as part of succession and retirement planning
- Business and share valuation reports for forensic accounting purposes.