Senior Accountant & Auditor
Location: Leamington Spa and Coventry Office
Join us as a Senior Accountant/Auditor in an already established and successful team, where you will get exposure to a varied client base and have a real opportunity to progress through the business.
Our main focus is providing our clients with the best accountancy, tax, business planning, and independent financial advice.
We have built a team of passionate and experienced individuals who thrive on getting to know their clients’ businesses, and spotting opportunities to help them take their organisation to the next level.
We provide efficient, cost-effective solutions for all of our clients’ financial needs, with accountancy, tax and advisory services designed to help improve business performance.
The role includes:
- Preparation and review of limited company and charity accounts, preferably for clients up to several million £ turnover.
- Preparation and review of corporation tax computations.
- Leading audit assignments for our SME and charity clients.
- Managing a team to deliver an efficient and effective audit.
- Liaising with clients to answer queries and provide advice.
- Potential for the right individual to develop into managing a portfolio of clients.
Qualifications and skills
- ACA qualified or part qualified.
- 3 years + practice experience.
- Preferably trained in a medium-sized firm.
- Knowledge of Xero, Sage and IRIS desirable.
- Familiarity with Mercia audit methodology and relevant ISAs.
- Experience in training/supporting junior members of the team.
We have core hours from 9.30 to 4.30, then work the rest around your schedule.
Internal Promotion Opportunities
Once qualified, we have a graded management system so there is always somewhere to move up internally.
Free Car Parking
No one wants to try and find a parking space before your first morning coffee. We’ve got plenty of parking at both our offices.
Employee Discount Platform
From your supermarket shop to holidays you can save with our exclusive discount programme.
Due to the number of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this vacancy and ticking YES above, you are giving consent to Harrison Beale & Owen Limited to store your details in its database for the purposes of sharing future employment opportunities. We will hold your data over the next six months should your initial application be unsuccessful.
We always treat personal details with the utmost care and in accordance with GDPR. You can withdraw this consent at any time by emailing email@example.com.
Want to find out more about us or enquire about working together? We’d love to hear from you. Head over to our enquiry page, fill in the form and we will be in touch!