Semi Senior Accountant
The role is part of our client services team concentrating mainly on compliance work for sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies which form part of our small business department.
The role will involve the following:
- Preparing draft accounts for the review of a director from source documents which may be from incomplete records or a balanced computerised trial balance.
- Clear routine queries with the client.
- Prepare tax computation based on the draft accounts.
- Finalising figures for the director and preparing paperwork for the client to approve.
- Dealing with ad hoc client queries
- Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT Returns for clients using bridging software.
- Providing general support to both clients and directors.
The successful applicant should be able to work using their initiative and be a good team player. Experience using Iris accounting software and Xero would be useful but not essential as full training will be provided.
We have core hours from 9.30 to 4.30, then work the rest around your schedule.
Internal Promotion Opportunities
Once qualified, we have a graded management system so there is always somewhere to move up internally.
Free Car Parking
No one wants to try and find a parking space before your first morning coffee. We’ve got plenty of parking at both our offices.
Employee Discount Platform
From your supermarket shop to holidays you can save with our exclusive discount programme.
We always treat personal details with the utmost care and in accordance with GDPR. You can withdraw this consent at any tme by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to find out more about us or enquire about working together? We’d love to hear from you. Head over to our enquiry page, fill in the form and we will be in touch!