Location: Leamington Spa
We’re looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team!
The role is one that the successful candidate can make their own, working closely with our team within the firm, as well as with our chosen external agency, to really build our brand and help drive our growth.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A degree in marketing or a related field (not necessary but beneficial)
- Knowledge and awareness of the entire marketing mix including; search, email, content and social media
- Confident with different platforms such as:
- Content Management Systems (we use WordPress)
- Social media account set-up
- Social media scheduling tools e.g. Hootsuite or Buffer
- Google Analytics
- An understanding of HubSpot would be beneficial
- A high degree of attention to detail
- An ability to think and make decisions independently
- Good communication skills
Your day to day role would include:
- Assisting in Content Creation (researching and writing articles, guides, blog posts)
- Website Management (uploading content, making copy changes etc)
- Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Email Marketing (using Hubspot)
- Internal Communications (including developing relationships with directors and managers to increase involvement with Marketing firmwide)
- Event Management (internal and external events)
- Managing relationships with external suppliers, including a full-service marketing agency.
Extra skills that would be great:
- Knowledge of Canva to create social and web graphics quickly.
- Basic knowledge of SEO/PPC
- In touch with their creativity and can think outside the box, we’re not like other accountants, so we don’t want to look or sound like them!
You’ll need to be a self-starter and problem solver, exceedingly well-organised, with an exceptional work ethic and a real passion for marketing.
We have core hours from 9.30 to 4.30, then work the rest around your schedule.
Internal Promotion Opportunities
Once qualified, we have a graded management system so there is always somewhere to move up internally.
Free Car Parking
No one wants to try and find a parking space before your first morning coffee. We’ve got plenty of parking at both our offices.
Employee Discount Platform
From your supermarket shop to holidays you can save with our exclusive discount programme.
Due to the number of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this vacancy and ticking YES above, you are giving consent to Harrison Beale & Owen Limited to store your details in its database for the purposes of sharing future employment opportunities. We will hold your data over the next six months should your initial application be unsuccessful.
We always treat personal details with the utmost care and in accordance with GDPR. You can withdraw this consent at any time by emailing email@example.com.
Want to find out more about us or enquire about working together? We’d love to hear from you. Head over to our enquiry page, fill in the form and we will be in touch!