Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: Competitive and dependent on experience.
Hours: Permanent, Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours per week
At HB&O, we’re a team of passionate experts, specialising in supporting businesses and individuals through every stage of their professional and personal life. Our clients come from all different walks of life, operate in all kinds of different sectors and bring different experiences, passions and motivators to their work, but they all have a common goal: to be successful in their own right. We believe that our team should echo this too.
An opportunity has arisen for an admin assistant to join our Leamington Admin team performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks:
• Formatting and typing letters and other correspondence as required
• Filing and saving documents into the document management system
• Dealing with incoming telephone calls / reception cover
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
• Updating calendars and scheduling meetings/appointments
• Supporting other departments with general admin as required
• General office duties including filing, photocopying, scanning, binding etc
• Monitoring/ordering stationery and office supplies
Qualifications and skills:
• Typing skills essential
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
• Excellent customer service skills
Hours and company benefits offered:
• 37.5 hours per week (one hour lunch)
– Monday to Thursday 09:00 to 17:30, Friday 08:30 to 17:00
• 22 days Holiday per annum
– 25 days after 5 years’ service, 27 days after 10 years’ service
• Life assurance scheme
• Group personal pension scheme – Employee 3%, Employer 5%
• Team bonus scheme
• Internal promotion opportunities
• Free car parking
• Employee discount platform
• Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption Leave
• Dedicated wellbeing team and overall wellbeing strategy
• Regular company social events
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating which role you are applying for.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We have core hours from 9.30 to 4.30, then work the rest around your schedule.
Internal Promotion Opportunities
Once qualified, we have a graded management system so there is always somewhere to move up internally.
Free Car Parking
No one wants to try and find a parking space before your first morning coffee. We’ve got plenty of parking at both our offices.
Employee Discount Platform
From your supermarket shop to holidays you can save with our exclusive discount programme.
Due to the number of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this vacancy and sending a copy of your CV, you are giving consent to Harrison Beale & Owen Limited to store your details in its database for the purposes of sharing future employment opportunities. We will hold your data over the next six months should your initial application be unsuccessful.
We always treat personal details with the utmost care and in accordance with GDPR. You can withdraw this consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to find out more about us or enquire about working together? We’d love to hear from you. Head over to our enquiry page, fill in the form and we will be in touch!