Growth Vouchers - Open for Business!
28th January 2014
Following on from my previous Blog, the Growth Vouchers for small businesses scheme is now open.
In order to meet the criteria your business must:
- have 49 employees or less (including any employees of companies that own a stake in your business)
- be registered in England
- have been trading for at least one year
- not have paid for business advice in the last 3 years
- be independent (ie no more than 25% is owned by other businesses or organisations)
You will need the following to complete your application:
- Companies House registration number or unique tax reference
- registered business address
- business turnover details
- VAT registration number (if you’re registered)
- PAYE number (if you have one)
- contact phone number
- email address
HB&O are registered Growth Voucher advisers and can help you develop/implement your plans for growth subsidised by the growth vouchers.